Main Pages

Government Structure

Military Ranks

Military Structure

Veteran Hospitals

Veterans Burial

Contact Form

E-mail us using the following form.


Your message was sent succssfully! A usaveteransupport rep will be in touch as soon as possible.


Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.

VA Claims

VA Hopsital Locator

-Start your V.A. claim by getting a full exam while on active duty.
-Get copies of medical records $ dental records before your E.T.S. date.
-Get copies of D.D. 214 at time of E.T.S.
-File with V.A. as soon as possible, If you’re entitled to compensation, you will receive benefits dating back to the day you filed your claim.
-Also file a claim with S.S., you might be entitled to benefits from SSI as well.
-Use a veterans representative to file your claim. (Examples; D.A.V., amvets, VFW)
- Benefits are available to you even if you haven’t received a rating from the V.A.
-one program you might be able to use is voc rehab.
-an interim rating of 30% or more will allow you full tuition at any college or university tech school or trade school -voc rehab will also pay for book’s, supplies, and pay you $500.00 per month -voc rehab also will pay for a tutor if needed -As a part of voc rehab you will receive full medical care and dental care from the V.A. just as though you had a 100% rating.
-Medical and dental lasts as long as you are in the voc rehab program -If you are a combat veteran, it’s a good idea to talk to the people at mental hygiene even if you don’t think you need to. They have a lot of information they can give you.
See downloads link for forms
More details on this subject see link below:
Department of Veterans